How To Save Your Driver's License After a
Georgia's 10-Day Rule
You only have 10 business days from the date of your arrest to prevent your license from being suspended or even revoked!
Call or click Contact Us now to reach to one of our lawyers. You may be eligible to have us file your Administrative License Suspension Hearing Request.
Georgia lawmakers have toughened the DUI laws … If you are charged with DUI, and you refuse to take a breath, blood or urine test, OR if you take the test and your result is 0.08 or greater, you have only 10 business days to request a special hearing. Failure to do so may result in a one year suspension of your driver's license. You must act now if:
- You took the test and my blood alcohol level was .08 or higher.
- You refused to take the test.
- You tried to take the test, but they said you refused.
- You were under 21 on the day of your arrest, and your test result was .02 or higher.
- You have a CDL, were in your rig when arrested, and your blood alcohol level was .04 or higher.
- You are not sure what your blood alcohol level was.
Remember … getting arrested for DUI does not mean you have to lose your license or pay inflated insurance rates. Contact us today to find out how we can help.