The City of Marietta, located in Cobb County, Georgia, prosecutes many different types of misdemeanor cases including Driving Under the Influence (DUI), Shoplifting, Underage Possession of Alcohol, Traffic Tickets, and Possession of Marijuana Less Than an Ounce. It is in your best interest to hire an experienced Marietta, Georgia lawyer to help you with your case.
If you are charged with a crime or traffic ticket in Marietta, you will likely be able to receive a bond rather quickly. Click here to download our free Booklet on How to Bond out of Jail for more information.
240 Lemon St NE, Marietta, GA 30060
Judges and Solicitor(s):
- Associate Judge Lawrence Burke
- Associate Judge Phyllis Gingrey Collins
- Associate Judge John Story Morgan
- Judge Cheryl Richardson
- Chief Judge Roger J. Rozen
- Associate Judge Robert F. Schnatmeier
- Associate Judge Melinda Davis Taylor
- Associate Judge Nathan Wade
- Solicitor Robert Donovan